Saturday, August 14, 2010

Waiting - ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Mother nature is truly testing my patience. I'm so used to planning ahead which makes time fly but not this week. Today is 10dpo and I've wasted 3 HPT.  I've been searching my body for symptoms of PMS or pregnancy.  I've had NOTHING out of the ordinary.  I did find a website which has provided me with some peace during this 2wk wait.  It takes your whole cycle and breaks it down day by day and marks when you should test.  Somehow, having this formal page tell me to test on Tuesday makes me calm down.  http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy-test.php


While I do think today was to early to test, I'm still disappointed.   I'm praying these next few days go by fast because I'm afraid I won't fit into my pants from all this stress eating...

~ The Red Head 

No comments:

Post a Comment