Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Progress

Today, I consider a good day. 

Only had one slip up today which was eating dark choc chips after lunch.  At least it wasn't a candy bar.  I feel good about today, lots accomplished for work and feel like I did several things healthy.

jogged this morning, did an Ab workout
ate healthier food - clean eating
took dogs for a walk in the evening

I also took the time to add all the torn out pages of recipes from the Clean Eating Magazine into a 3 ring binder.  I'm hoping to go through one a week and pull out a few to plan for the week. 

On GMA this morning, they had the cheapest family in America.  They spend $350 a month on groceries for FIVE people.  We easily spend that for the two of us.  The main thing they talked about was planning.  So, my binder was my attempt to plan.  We'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment