Monday, October 18, 2010

BFP

Yup, I'm knock up! I think I'm still in shock. Last Monday I was expecting AF and figured by weds my late period was from all the stress I've been under. Certain that pregnant was not the outcome, I bought a test to cause my body to relax. All the pms symptoms and none of the early peg symptoms, I confidently took the test.

All I can say is, time stopped.

Wholly shit!

While this is what what we've been striving for I don't think I was ready for reality to set in. I'm a planner and in disbelief we accomplished getting pregnant. The test showing two lines is safely in a cabinet waiting patiently to be public. I find my self going and checking it to make sure it is there. I never imagined that this plastic stick would occupy so much of my thoughts.

To be honest, I'm scared. Am I ready? Are we ready? Why haven't I completed all though things I wanted to do before getting pregnant? Will I really need to stop eating sugar?

I like being the only one that knows. I'm torn between keeping it to myself and sharing w the hubs. He will be so happy and I can't wait to see his face. Will tonight be the night to tell?

WOW, I am pregnant. Breath in, breath out.

No comments:

Post a Comment